Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This Is What I Believe

I believe that for you to survive in life you have to go to school because we need to know how to read and do math and write so we can get a job. I have seen many people without jobs and they are not going to make it in life and that's why we need to go to school.

What made me believe that without school you can't make it in life is when I had home school. I was not learning a lot but now that I'm back in school I'm learning a lot. You have to get a job to live and you have to be smart to get a job and school makes you smart.

When I was in home school I was not doing much. It felt like I was not moving on with my life. I was not learning anything at the time. I was doing nothing so I missed out on lots of things that I could have been learning.

Now that I'm in school I feel like I'm learning lots of things and that I'm moving on with my life. After I get done with school I can get a job and live a normal happy life knowing all the things I need to know so I can live my life to the fullest.

I hope you can see from my essay that I believe in order to survive in life you have to go to school. I'm happy that I go to school because its helping me to start a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment